cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

An unknown failure has occurred. Error ID # [364bbf62-ccc0-433c-a523-1376c10f7886]

Hello Community Experts,

I'm getting the below error on my portal page,I'm struggling with this as I'm new to portals.

Acc_Err.PNG

Please Guide,

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Re: An unknown failure has occurred. Error ID # [364bbf62-ccc0-433c-a523-1376c10f7886]

Hi @Sumaira

When this error is occurred?

Can you please please explain in detail? 

Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Re: An unknown failure has occurred. Error ID # [364bbf62-ccc0-433c-a523-1376c10f7886]

@hardikvThanks a lot for the response

I have created an entity form like this thread https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Portals/Web-page-Fields-and-Documents-in-power-apps-p...

I have only posted it

when i log in as another user it is throwing me that error

Please Guide @hardikv 

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Hi @Sumaira

You mean to say that this is working fine for one user and not working for another user?

If this is the concern, please check roles for the user. 

You are inserting a record, may be there will be some issue.

Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

@hardikvThanks a lot for the response

I assigned same permissions as that of the user who is able to use

Still I'm getting same issue. @hardikv Please check that thread and advise if i have done any mistake in creating an entity form?

Kindly Advise @hardikv 

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sumaira ,

According to the error message that you mentioned, I think this issue is related to permission. Have the user been assigned with proper Web Role with sufficient permission to Document Location Entity in your current CDS Environemnt?

Do you add corresponding Contact record for the user in your Portal Management?

Further, does the user have enough permission to access the Account Entity in your CDS?

Firstly, please make sure the user has sufficient permission to access Account Entity in your Portal Management. And has been  assigned with proper Web Role with sufficient permission to Document Location Entity.

According to the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and and don't have the issue. The screenshot as below:

8.JPG

The "Authenticated Users" web role has been assigned with the following Entity Permissions:

9.JPG

10.JPG

Please make sure you have assigned proper "Web Role" with sufficient permission to the user in your Portal Management as above.

More details about assigning Entity Permission when integrating PowerApps Portal with SharePoint, please check the following blog:

https://www.inogic.com/blog/2018/11/sharepoint-integration-with-microsoft-portal/

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Create/Update a site setting for your Portals called: Site/EnableCustomPluginError

set the value to true

this will give better information on the error message 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

@OliverRodrigues @v-xida-msft Thanks a lot for the response

I tried but i followed your steps @v-xida-msft 

@OliverRodriguesI even tried adding that site settings

Still i have this error

An unknown failure has occurred. Error ID # [b8910d26-43bb-43d1-b7cb-870373a5b618]

Please please guide @v-xida-msft @OliverRodrigues @hardikv 

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Also when i click on submit it is throwing the below error

@OliverRodrigues @hardikv @v-xida-msft 

Err.PNG

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sumaira ,

Could you please share a bit more about the Entity Permission you set for the "Document Location" Entity in your Portal Management?

Currently, I could not reproduce your issue on my side. According to the screenshot, it seems that the user do not have access permission to the "Document Location" Entity in your current CDS Environment.

Please make sure you configured a Entity Permission for your "Document Location" Entity as a Child Entity Permission for your Account Entity Permission. The screenshot as below:

14.JPG

If the issue still exists, please consider submit an assisted support ticket for further help through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,912)