cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: An unknown failure has occurred. Error ID # [364bbf62-ccc0-433c-a523-1376c10f7886]

Hi @Sumaira ,

Update -- Please also check and see if the following article or blog could help in your scenario:

https://community.dynamics.com/365/customerservice/f/dynamics-365-for-customer-service-forum/306014/...

https://www.engineeredcode.com/blog/debugging-dynamics-365-portals-server-side-code

Regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Re: An unknown failure has occurred. Error ID # [364bbf62-ccc0-433c-a523-1376c10f7886]

@v-xida-msftThanks a lot for the response

Please check my entity form

1.PNG

Entity permissions

2.PNG3.PNG

Web role assigned to the contact to which it is showing error

4.PNG

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

@v-xida-msftThanks a lot for the update

Please check the screenshots i have shared and advise if I'm wrong

I'll go through the links you shared

Best Regards,

Sumaira Noor

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sumaira ,

Please consider re-create a new contact in your Portal Management, then assign the "Authenticated Users" Web Role to him, then go to your Portal Design, click "Sync Configuration" button, then click "Browse website" button, check if the same issue still exists.

Please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the link I mentioned above for further help.

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

@v-xida-msftSure I'll create a support ticket and get back to you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,725)