Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon091
Helper II
Helper II

Attachments in Word Template

Hi,

I'm using the Power apps portal application where the user can attach documents.

I'm using another model driven application where the admins can download word templates  containing the attachment.

How can we attach the Attachments from the Notes/Activities section in word Template.

Kindly help.

3 REPLIES 3
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sharon091 :

Sorry, although I may understand the first half of this post, I really can’t understand what is the meaning of "attach the Attachments from the Notes/Activities section in word Template".The following is my understanding, please help me point out if there is any error:

I'm using the Power apps portal application where the user can attach documents.

My understanding: your users upload word template files through a Power Apps portal

I'm using another model driven application where the admins can download word templates  containing the attachment.

My understanding: you can download word template files uploaded by users through a model driven app.

How can we attach the Attachments from the Notes/Activities section in word Template.

My understanding: Sorry i don't understand the meaning of this sentence

Best Regards,

Bof

OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

hi @Sharon091 please try this: https://community.dynamics.com/365/b/dynamics365enterprisecloudfronts/posts/notes-attachments-in-wor...

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Thanks Oliver for pointing that out. I have tried the steps in this link. However I was confused at step 5.b. I need to insert the attachment as an object not as a picture(screenshot below). Is that possible?

Sharon091_0-1614781397363.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

PA Community Call

Power Apps Community Call

Next call is happening on April 21st at 8a PST.

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Users online (28,833)