cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natali-WinOn365
Regular Visitor

Business rules in a PowerApps Portal

Hi everyone, 

I am trying to set up a business rule in a Powerapps portal form. The business rule should make 3 fields mandatory if one checkbox is set to YES. This is working perfectly in the PowerApps Model-Driven App, but not in the Portal (See Printscreens). In the portal are no * and I can submit the form. 

As an information, I set the option "Set Recommended Field as Required" in the Form Options. 

I am wondering if it is a limitation, or I am missing a setting. Thanks for your response.

2 REPLIES 2
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Natali-WinOn365 ,

PowerApps Portal or CRM Portal don't support Business Rule that apply on the Forms.

If you want this feature, submit an idea: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas 

Best regards,

Sik

—————————————————————

If my post is helpful for you, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.

carlostrujillo
Frequent Visitor

I think you can achieve that with JavaScript. You can embed custom JavaScript in the Advanced section of the Web Page that has the form in it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (35,337)