cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

CORS setting in powerportal

Hi powerUsers, 

I am looking to access CORS (cross orgainzation resource sharing) in powerportal though the default Portal management (Default model driven App for portals). 

The idea is to access an Azure web service which calls an API of payment gateway and returns reponse to powerportal. 
CORS has already been configured on azure but i am unable to find the CORS settings or any configuration related CORS in powerportal. 

Looking forward to a swifty response. 

Regards, 
Ali Nawaz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @hsu,

If you want to manage CORS settings for the Power Apps Portal you need to go to Portal Management model driven app and there go to Site Setting section.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Not sure if you are still facing the issue but CORS can be done using a Site Settings in Power App Portal. 

Although for a different website, it is given here:

"Configuring cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)"

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/marketing/developer/portal-hosted

Thanks

Satish

https://pascalcase.com

Microsoft
Microsoft

The link below contains the CORS protocol settings.  These are all site settings and they can be configured based on your needs. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/add-web-resource#cors-protocol-support

Helper I
Helper I

Hi everyone, @Ali_Nawaz 

I have setup the CDS and also can access via API. But the CORS is what I also need to enable.

anyone managed to do this?

-> to find the CORS settings or any configuration related CORS in powerportal. 

The 2 hints are understandable, but does not really help me to find where to setup in PowerPortal.

Inside the Dynamics UI (via PowerApps Advance Settings), I cannot find the settings like for the Dynamics Portal. 

This is what I see:

• Where to set those CORS header?

2020-06-02_15-13-22-Dynamics.png

Thanks.

Hi @hsu,

If you want to manage CORS settings for the Power Apps Portal you need to go to Portal Management model driven app and there go to Site Setting section.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (9,606)