Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
huuhung
Helper I
Helper I

Can not select record when lookup show popup

Hello everyone !

I have a problem that when I click on lookup to show the records and I can't select the records because it is locked my mouse but I can use the keyboard to select the record.

my video show error : https://youtu.be/XFISw1goMxo 

Please help !

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @huuhung , Please follow the instructions from @Anonymous . It should be a table permissions scope problem. 

If all your table permissions are good then the next place I would think of is if you have any custom JavaScript or Custom CSS running? Probably this might be the case.  Technically Portal has a class called "fade". Maybe this is activated somewhere in the web template or via custom scripting. 

Also, make sure, you don't have any chrome extensions such as adblocker running. 

If you still have a problem. Try the following ways 

1. Remove the lookup field from the form and republish it. Then add it back and check the state now 

2. In Portal studio > Add custom CSS > upload custom CSS file then add the following CSS 

.modal{
z-index: 99999 !important;
}

Once done. Sync configuration > browse website > Ctrl +  F5 ( hard refresh) 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @huuhung , did you give the logged-in customer "global" entity permission to accounts? it seems that they can only access their account which is preselected

ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @huuhung , Please follow the instructions from @Anonymous . It should be a table permissions scope problem. 

If all your table permissions are good then the next place I would think of is if you have any custom JavaScript or Custom CSS running? Probably this might be the case.  Technically Portal has a class called "fade". Maybe this is activated somewhere in the web template or via custom scripting. 

Also, make sure, you don't have any chrome extensions such as adblocker running. 

If you still have a problem. Try the following ways 

1. Remove the lookup field from the form and republish it. Then add it back and check the state now 

2. In Portal studio > Add custom CSS > upload custom CSS file then add the following CSS 

.modal{
z-index: 99999 !important;
}

Once done. Sync configuration > browse website > Ctrl +  F5 ( hard refresh) 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Thanks @ragavanrajan .

I did the reason is the CSS file.

Thank you so much !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,560)