Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anassid4
Helper I
Helper I

Can't open Apps with professional account

Hello Power user,

I have developed business use apps for my organization which were working perfectly since more than a year. Since last last week the apps are not opening neither on PC or IPads if the devices are connected to the network in the office. If the device is connected with any other network for example personal hot spot or network at home, the apps opens and functions perfectly. We can't open even make.powerapps.com in any device available with network in the office.

Please see the picture below in the attachment which shows the error in Ipads.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @anassid4 

This sounds like a networking problem. Power Apps requires access to certain services and it's possible there are firewall or proxy rules in your office that block the ports and services that Power Apps requires.

The link here shows a list of IP addresses and required services, so I would start by taking a look at those.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config#ip-addresses

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @anassid4 

This sounds like a networking problem. Power Apps requires access to certain services and it's possible there are firewall or proxy rules in your office that block the ports and services that Power Apps requires.

The link here shows a list of IP addresses and required services, so I would start by taking a look at those.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/limits-and-config#ip-addresses

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,155)