cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amandeepmittal

Can't signup/create a new account in Powerapps

Hi,

I am trying to sign up for a new account, and I am stuck on this screen.

I have been trying for past two days but haven't got the verification code in my email.

AFUmd8yY.png

12 REPLIES 12
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

are you not receiving the code, is that it?

sounds a bit silly, but are you sure the e-mail address is correct? have you tried a different e-mail address?

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @amandeepmittal 

It looks like you are using official email address. As oliver mentioned if you are sure your email address is right then the easiest way to get access to power platform. 

1. Go to office.com and signup there with your email address 

2. Then in the powerapps signup screen instead of create your account. You can signin on the screenshot you have provided. 

Let us know if that works. 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Try checking your email Junk folder

@Fubar I just did and no sign of the verification code.

This sounds like, could work. Let me try and get back to you. Thanks for the in detail steps!

Hi Oliver, yes. I am sorry if my query was not clear.

It doesn't sound silly at all. I did re-check my email address (just in case of an outage) and still receiving other emails.

Tried different email address (personal) but that doesn't work AFAIK or at least did not work for me in my case.

Hey @ragavanrajan 

Thanks! I tried. Created a new account at office.com with the same email ID as I shared before but when I am trying to login to Powerapps using the same ID, I can't login and gives me the following error:
Screenshot 2021-04-26 at 7.36.15 PM.png

Hi @amandeepmittal , 

This should be a straightforward task. I have signed up for the new account on office.com and tried to sign in with the same account. Works fab.  In your case below are the options 

1. Please post the screenshot of when you signed in to office.com with your "aman@draftbit.com"  or 

2. Try to create a new company id while signing up on office.com and post us the screenshot. 

Hope it helps. 

------------

@ragavanrajan Not sure what you meant by straightforward task. 

Here is a screenshot of the same ID logged in at office.com

Screenshot 2021-04-28 at 3.54.38 PM.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (55,166)