cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jainnishant
Frequent Visitor

Cannot import Solution to environment

Hello,
I have taken a backup of my solution which contains power app and automate. Now when I am trying to import that solution in the same environment again. It's showing me an error. i.e. 

Solution "HandoverRequest" failed to import: CanvasApp import: FAILURE: Cannot insert duplicate key exception when executing non-query: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand Exception: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'ndx_CanvasAppName'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.CanvasAppBase'. The duplicate key value is (cr720_projecthandover_a550f, 0, Jan 1 1900 12:00AM). The statement has been terminated. at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.HandleExecutionException(Exception exception, String commandText, IDbConnection connection, IDbCommand command, IDbTransaction transaction, Boolean isOpen, Int32 commandTimeout, Int32& retryCount) at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.InternalExecuteWithRetry[TResult](Func`1 ExecuteMethod, IDbCommand command, ICrmTransaction crmTransaction) at Microsoft.Crm.CrmDbConnection.<>c__DisplayClass161_0.<InternalExecuteNonQuery>b__0() at Microsoft.PowerApps.CoreFramework.ActivityLoggerExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, EventId eventId, ActivityType activityType, Func`1 func, IEnumerable`1 additionalCustomProperties) at Microsoft.Xrm.Telemetry.XrmTelemetryExtensions.Execute[TResult](ILogger logger, XrmTelemetryActivityType activityType, Func`1 func) at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.Server.DataEngine.SqlDataAccessManager.ExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand command, ISqlExecutionContext context, Int32 sourceLineNumber, String memberName, String sourceFilePath) at Microsoft.Crm.BusinessEntities.BusinessProcessObject.ExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand command, ISqlExecutionContext context) at Microsoft.Crm.Platform.SolutionAwareComponents.CreateInstanceActionBase.ExecuteCreate(IDbCommand command, ExecutionContext context) ClientConnectionId:a93d13db-fa01-4299-8c2c-1bd529bbfe7f Error Number:2627,State:1,Class:14 ClientConnectionId before routing:d035436d-e5aa-443e-abf7-f8384e915e1b Routing Destination:f371f2ab78d2.tr433.indiasouth1-a.worker.database.windows.net,11002

When I am selecting the package to upload its showing this below error... I need to upload my solution to the environment as soon as possible.

"One or more components in the solution already exist in your system as unmanaged components. Importing this solution will convert the components into managed components for this solution. Warning: Any customizations that your organization has made to these components will be lost. After the import operation is complete, managed solutions from other solution publishers will be unable to update these components."

Help me with a solution.
1 REPLY 1
hardikv
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @jainnishant

It seems that you have exported solution as Managed earlier. Now, you are importing a Managed solution in the same environment where you have created a solution which is unmanaged solution. That’s why it showing an error that you can not import a managed solution. If you have unmanaged solution then it'll work file.

--------------------------
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your query, Mark as a Solution so it can help other people!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (2,962)