cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ADubichev

Cannot preview web pages in portal studio.

Power app portal studio used to work fine last time I used it a few weeks ago. Now I cannot preview my web pages in the portal studio. Any thoughts are highly appreciated.

Alex

ADubichev_1-1612070813980.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
justinburch
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @ADubichev,

Is the actual Portal showing correctly? It looks like the CSS files aren't loading, and I'd be curious if it doesn't need a Portal restart. Does the developer console indicate any errors on load?

View solution in original post

Thank you, Justin - Restarting the portal fixed the problem. Highly appreciate this idea.

Note that web portal was working correctly, just had an issue with a portal studio. 

4 REPLIES 4
justinburch
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @ADubichev,

Is the actual Portal showing correctly? It looks like the CSS files aren't loading, and I'd be curious if it doesn't need a Portal restart. Does the developer console indicate any errors on load?

ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @ADubichev , please follow the valuable instructions from @justinburch. it happens some time. Give a try on the following methods 

1. If you are accessing portal from your organization internet. Make sure to check the proxy settings and whitelist the url. Or switch it to different wifi and give a try 

2. Try a hard refresh which is ctrl + f5 together 

3. Try in incognito window without anyadblockers  on the browser

Please post the result here 

Hope it helps

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Thank you, Justin - Restarting the portal fixed the problem. Highly appreciate this idea.

Note that web portal was working correctly, just had an issue with a portal studio. 

That's interesting, I wonder if maybe your CSS files were browser-cached in the actual portal and they only appeared to be working.. or maybe the Portal Studio is connected through services that just randomly broke (maybe during an update?).

Either way, I'm glad it's working for you now!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (1,608)