Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paul_matthews
Advocate I
Advocate I

Change SignIn URL

Hi Everyone

I have set up B2C authentication for my portal, and I have turned off custom authentication within Site Settings, however when I click on the Sign In ( I am changed the label to "Login" ) button I am still getting the following 

paul_matthews_0-1632847031960.png

I would like the user to be directed to my custom login page when they click login.  I have looked at the Header web template and can see the following

<a role="menuitem" aria-label="{{ snippets["links/login"] | default:resx["Sign_In"] | escape }}" href="{% if homeurl%}/{{ homeurl }}{% endif %}{{ website.sign_in_url_substitution }}"> {{ snippets["links/login"] | default:resx["Sign_In"] | escape }} </a>

However I cannot see where I set {website.sign_in_url_substitution}.  

Could someone please help me out and explain if I am going down the wrong route here, and if so how I can change to url of the Signin page to point to my custom login page.

Thanks

Paul

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @paul_matthews ,

If you have only one login provider that you want to use there is a simple way to configure it - go to Maker Portal (make.powerapps.com) find your portal app, click Settings -> Authentication settings. This will open an Identity providers page. Find your necessary identity provider, click on 3 dots and select Set as default. That's it. Now when your user will clicks on login/signin button he will be redirected to your custom provider.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

@OOlashyn - thanks for your response.  Worked great !!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @paul_matthews ,

If you have only one login provider that you want to use there is a simple way to configure it - go to Maker Portal (make.powerapps.com) find your portal app, click Settings -> Authentication settings. This will open an Identity providers page. Find your necessary identity provider, click on 3 dots and select Set as default. That's it. Now when your user will clicks on login/signin button he will be redirected to your custom provider.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

@OOlashyn - thanks for your response.  Worked great !!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (5,597)