cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinVargas
Helper V
Helper V

Change field view "seeker type"

Hello, I am working with forms in power apps and in particular I am making use of a "search" type field.

This is the view that shows me the current field:

MartinVargas_1-1635357333203.png

Basically I am looking to show this search view:

MartinVargas_0-1635357322596.png

Can anybody help me out here ?

Cheers folks. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @MartinVargas 

This is answered here. If you want the view changed when searching probably some custom javascript is required. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Portals/Change-landscape-to-portrait-view/m-p/1329227...

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Thanks, I tried to put only one column and the result was the same, the format horizontally.

This was the result with a column:

MartinVargas_0-1635456629367.png

Have you published the updated form? Once done > sync configuration and browse the website Then Ctrl + F5. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,167)