Change orders of value in a choice

hi I have one choice 
Untitled5.png

how to be able to move for change orders of value in the choice

Untitled6.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @anhhd,

If you already using this Choise column somewhere deleting values isn't the best option. You can open this Choise in Classic interface and there you will be able to change the display order of options without changing their value (see attached). 

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Hi @anhhd , Please follow instructions from @OOlashyn . just in case if you are struggling to find the option set. Here are the steps for you. 

1. once you are in the classic interface, add your choice field in the form 

2. Select the choice field. Under Home > Change properties > Details Tab > press the "Edit" button 

3.  Then you can see option set in the bottom > click edit  ( Screenshot for your reference) 

ragavanrajan_0-1616491606863.png

Hope it helps. 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @anhhd ,

Please delete the value of A and change it to B.

And Delete the value of B and change it to A.

You cannot move it directly.

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

Hi @anhhd,

If you already using this Choise column somewhere deleting values isn't the best option. You can open this Choise in Classic interface and there you will be able to change the display order of options without changing their value (see attached). 

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Hi @anhhd , Please follow instructions from @OOlashyn . just in case if you are struggling to find the option set. Here are the steps for you. 

1. once you are in the classic interface, add your choice field in the form 

2. Select the choice field. Under Home > Change properties > Details Tab > press the "Edit" button 

3.  Then you can see option set in the bottom > click edit  ( Screenshot for your reference) 

ragavanrajan_0-1616491606863.png

Hope it helps. 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (36,669)