Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ancy
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Change the font color of the Entity List

Hello,

I want to change the font color of the Entity list displayed in a web page. 

I've tried by writing a script on the entity list.  But, it is not working. I am able to change the background color but not the font color.

Please guide.

3 REPLIES 3
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ancy,

This is actually pretty easy - entity list is rendered on the page as a table. So you need to change css for table on the page or modify table css class that used in oob rendering:

/* change font color for table element */
table {
   color:blue;
}
/* change font color for table class */
.table{
   color:blue;
}
----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.
Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Often if you are attempting to override existing CSS you will need to include the !important rule after your overriding CSS update otherwise it will come down to the precedence of the CSS files and tags as to which one gets applied and not overwritten.

AdamP
Microsoft
Microsoft

If you open the page in the debugger and select the table that you are tryuing to overwrite you will see the CSS being applied to each element on the right.  If this is coming from the OOB bootstrap or theme file you need to update it on the page.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,260)