cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bart-qteam
Frequent Visitor

Changes in webtemplate (pagination) are not reflecting

Hello everyone, 

Today I tried to adjust the content of the standard pagination webtemplate in my power portal app. I tried to adjust the previous and forward arrow icons. But changes to the webtemplate do not seem to reflect.

I cleaned the cache and reflection are still not visible. 

Could someone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @Bart-qteam 

Are you referring to the template "Page with Child links?" Please post the screenshot of where did you make the changes? 

Try Ctrl + F5 once you have done sync changes. 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Hi,

Thanks for your response!

It's about the Pagination webtemplate. I only made a change in the arrow icon (I added the text: Previous). I also tried changes in other sections of the template, but none of them are working.

Ctrl + F5 is not working.

AaronKGumbs
Regular Visitor

Hi,

You need to ensure that you've replaced '«' with 'Previous' in the following locations in your Pagination Web Template:

{% if current_page == 1 %}
      <li class="disabled"><a href="{{ request.url | add_query: 'page', '1' | path_and_query | escape }}">Previous</a></li>
      <li class="disabled"><a href="{{ request.url | add_query: 'page', prev_page | path_and_query | escape }}">Previous</a></li>
  {% else %}
      <li><a href="{{ request.url | add_query: 'page', '1' | path_and_query | escape }}">Previous</a></li>
      <li><a href="{{ request.url | add_query: 'page', prev_page | path_and_query | escape }}">Previous</a></li>
  {% endif %}

Once that's done, you need to clear your portal cache by either going to /_services/about as a logged in user with the Administrator Web Role, or, by heading to the Power Apps Portal Studio and using the Browse Website button.

I've just tried this with no issues.

Thanks,

Aaron

Thank you very much, I will try this.

Edit: after clearing the cache and following your instructions the changes are still not reflecting.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,090)