cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mckod
Frequent Visitor

Clickable Progress Bar for Web Forms

I have a webform with multiple tabs. Is it possible to edit the progress bar of an advanced form to allow navigation between tabs? If not, what HTML do i need to inject to allow navigation between tabs from the same form? Keep in mind, this is for one advanced form not multiple forms. 

This is the progress bar currently. Users cannot navigate between each tab. 

mckod_0-1636732630901.png

Here are the tabs in the web form studio. 

mckod_1-1636732700880.png

5 REPLIES 5
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @mckod 

There is no oob way. But you can try the below method 

https://ulrikke.akerbak.com/2021/10/20/clickable-tabs-navigation-for-power-apps-portals/

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

The method above uses different basic forms from a list. Is it possible to just use tabs in one advanced form? I could be misreading the code. 

Hi @mckod 

As mentioned, as of now there is no other way. The advanced form is derived from Basic form. Hence this method is kind of a way to achieve similar functionality. 

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

mckod
Frequent Visitor

mckod_0-1637009725608.png

How would I change the code made for basic forms provided so that it would iterate through tabs in an advanced form? Right now we have one advanced form we are using with multiple tabs. 

mckod_2-1637009987913.png

mckod
Frequent Visitor

@ulrikke Your work is great! I am relatively new to programming and Powerapps. How would you change the code you provided to adapt to having 1 advanced form with multiple tabs of the advanced form linked to different pages? Clickable tabs navigation for Power Apps Portals - Ulrikke Akerbæk (akerbak.com)

For more information, we have two requirements to keep in mind

1) Users can edit the same form from a list seen below. 

mckod_0-1637010382055.png

2) Users can tab through different parts of the advanced web form not in order. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Users online (3,798)