cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esox76
Helper II
Helper II

Comments, feedback and LIkes

Hi i am starting out with a blank portal and would like to have  an area where users can view posts which have be created via a canvas app. I would like  portal users to view , like and respond to the post in a typical post manner. Can i piggy back onto any exiting functionality or will this have to be created from scratch?  Any advice or examples would be great to get me started. 

Thanks Esox

2 REPLIES 2
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @Esox76 ,

If you have D365 environment you can work with different portal templates, including the Community one which support forums, blogs, comments, ratings out of the box. You can find more about different portal comparison here and more about community portal in MS Learn course here.

If you don't have D365 license you can still create everything, but you would need to do it from scratch by creating custom entities etc.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Unfortunately it will only be Dataverse 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,803)