cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esox76
Helper I
Helper I

Comments, feedback and LIkes

Hi i am starting out with a blank portal and would like to have  an area where users can view posts which have be created via a canvas app. I would like  portal users to view , like and respond to the post in a typical post manner. Can i piggy back onto any exiting functionality or will this have to be created from scratch?  Any advice or examples would be great to get me started. 

Thanks Esox

2 REPLIES 2
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @Esox76 ,

If you have D365 environment you can work with different portal templates, including the Community one which support forums, blogs, comments, ratings out of the box. You can find more about different portal comparison here and more about community portal in MS Learn course here.

If you don't have D365 license you can still create everything, but you would need to do it from scratch by creating custom entities etc.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Unfortunately it will only be Dataverse 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (37,648)