Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nguhoa
Microsoft
Microsoft

Could not see the list of tables in Power Management after insert 45 tables

Hi team,

After inserting 45 tables, I could not see/query the list of tables in any form or list  in Power Management. I have been wait 4 hours but no luck. All I saw is spinning symbol as in the picture:

p1.PNG

Do you have any idea how long this list of tables will show up after I insert new 45 tables?

Is there any limitation of PowerApps when I insert large amount of tables?

Thanks

Hoa

2 REPLIES 2
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @nguhoa,

There was a limitation on 300 custom entities in D365, but I am not sure if it is still in place. Could you try in the incognito mode to see if that will help? You can also try to Publish All customizations and try again. If none of the above helps I would advise to open a support ticket with MS.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

I think the custom entities limit has been increased to 1500

That shouldn't cause issues with the web resource loading the list of entities though

Yeah.. try a different browser or incognito session

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,309)