Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmilBSP
Advocate II
Advocate II

Create Multi Language Pages

Hello,

I set all properties on my PowerApps Portal for Multi Language support (Environment and Portal setups set),

but when I am creating new page , no localized child page is added to parent page.

Any advice ?

Thank you a lot

8 REPLIES 8
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, by default only one localized Web Page is created, this should be related to the default language of your website.

A few things to check:

• Does your Website record contain a "Default Language" set?
  • Next thing would be checking the OOB plugin if it's disabled for some reason, you should have a Plugin on the Web Page creation that creates the localized web page

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Kundan_Sah
Helper I
Helper I

Hi, 

There are couple of work that needs to be done for enabling multi language support in Powerapps portal:

• Enabling the language in Dataverse
  • Adding the language in Powerapps Portal website

After the above two prerequisite is completed we can add localised page for the language enabled for Portal by navigating to specific web page.

Thak you for respone,

to be more clear :

- after setup of multilaguage parameters (English+Slovak language), each page created with new portal (Demo pages) has added localized child page:

EmilBSP_0-1615910175813.png

Manually - new created page has only English one:

EmilBSP_1-1615910261953.png

I also tried to add New localized child page manually, but results are not good . I think that new page must be added automaticaly (?).

unfortunately we need to add localised pages manually for custom pages.. 

Unfortunately only one page is created by default. For any other language you might have you need to add manually.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Thank you,

I used the method from these article:

Enable multiple-language portal support - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Hi Emily,

The steps are used to enable languages in portal. But for custom webpage we need to add localised page manually. 

Hello,

I think that reason was in navigation setting on WebSite Properties. Localized pages were absolutely missing there...

EmilBSP_0-1615970137451.png

I manually added link to Localized WebPage and after that Link appeared in main menu:

EmilBSP_1-1615970318807.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (69,128)