cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gt_
Frequent Visitor

Display external webpage content: iframe refused to connect

My goal is to display content from an external web page (company SharePoint) onto the Portal. I am trying to do this by displaying an iframe, but despite adding the solution suggested here, and adding HTTP Content Security Policy headers as well (Content-Security-Policy ), I have had no success displaying the iframe. It simply says <site-url> refused to connect. Is there another site setting (perhaps another HTTP header) I should try? I have also tried the ajax .load() method as well as trying to display the RSS feed of the site, to no avail. If anyone has a solution, it would be very much appreciated! Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @gt_ ,

You cannot fix this from Power Apps Portal side. Most probably web site that you try to embed as an iframe doesn't allow to be embedded. You need to update X-Frame-Options on the website that you are trying to embed to allow your Power Apps Portal (if you have control over that website). You can find more here.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @gt_ ,

You cannot fix this from Power Apps Portal side. Most probably web site that you try to embed as an iframe doesn't allow to be embedded. You need to update X-Frame-Options on the website that you are trying to embed to allow your Power Apps Portal (if you have control over that website). You can find more here.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

tarikulislamceo

just simple solution

go .htaccess   

put this line 

Header always set X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN"
Header set X-Frame-Options "allow"

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,198)