Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamics 365 -> SharePoint integration is not enabled issue

Hi,

PowerApps Portals Web Form is displaying an error, see below:
at1.png

I have enabled SharePoint integration from Dynamics 365 admin center and ticked the entities that I want to be sent to SharePoint.

In PowerApps Forms I've create a subgrid and set the table to "Document Locations (Regarding)" and the default view to "Active Document Locations".

at2.png

I've tried reconnecting SharePoint integration, but the error still remains the same. Does anyone have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Anonymous 

Have you performed the below steps after enabling sharepoint integration?

Power Apps portals configuration

Apart from the standard configuration required for entity form or web form, you must set the following properties to enable document management:

• Entity Name and Form Name: Enter the entity and form names customized in the previous step, respectively.

• Select the Enable Entity Permission check box on the form to allow a user to read the documents.

• Set the Mode to Edit to allow document uploads.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/manage-sharepoint-documents#:~:text=Open%20Power%20Apps%20portals%20admin,portal%20to%20communicate%20with%20SharePoint.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Blog: here

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mira_Ghaly
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Anonymous 

Have you performed the below steps after enabling sharepoint integration?

Power Apps portals configuration

Apart from the standard configuration required for entity form or web form, you must set the following properties to enable document management:

• Entity Name and Form Name: Enter the entity and form names customized in the previous step, respectively.

• Select the Enable Entity Permission check box on the form to allow a user to read the documents.

• Set the Mode to Edit to allow document uploads.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/manage-sharepoint-documents#:~:text=Open%20Power%20Apps%20portals%20admin,portal%20to%20communicate%20with%20SharePoint.

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mira_Ghaly 
Do I need to have Global Admin permissions to do that?

@Anonymous 

Yes

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call August 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call - August 2022

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,203)