cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebgedge
Helper I
Helper I

Edit forgot Password Screen

Hi We're looking to edit the forgot password page to include forgot username, can this be achieved? i cant find the page in the portal app for d365 to amend. 

Thanks,
Seb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OOlashyn
MVP

Hi @sebgedge,

You will not be able to find that page - it is one of the ootb pages that aren't directly editable. You can change the name of the labels via content snippets but that's primarily it. You could use Account/ForgotPassword/PageCopy content snippet to add some javascript code to add your own inputs, buttons and logic, but I don't think there is a way to chip into standard logic so you would need to write your own.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
OOlashyn
MVP

Hi @sebgedge,

You will not be able to find that page - it is one of the ootb pages that aren't directly editable. You can change the name of the labels via content snippets but that's primarily it. You could use Account/ForgotPassword/PageCopy content snippet to add some javascript code to add your own inputs, buttons and logic, but I don't think there is a way to chip into standard logic so you would need to write your own.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Hi @OOlashyn

Thanks for the response that makes sense i will proceed with that approach.

Regards,

Seb 

Thanks For Sharing. I Will also share with my friends.

Home Loans

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,588)