Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anhhd
Helper II
Helper II

Edit powerapps portal profile

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 16.10.38.png

Where can I edit the content of this red box? And where is content profile? I don't see in portal management, i only find form input above in entity.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, a few things are happening there.

First is a Site Settings, that is to enable or disable the e-mail confirmation, if you set to false, it will completely disappear the box (default is true)

Site Setting: Authentication/Registration/EmailConfirmationEnabled

The Content Snippet responsible for rendering that is the Profile/EmailConfirmation/WarningText, you can just change the text there if you need

You can access the Content Snippet by navigating to make.powerapps.com --> apps --> Portal Management 

You will be able to find both Content Snippets and Site Settings there:

OliverRodrigues_0-1606729132324.png

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, a few things are happening there.

First is a Site Settings, that is to enable or disable the e-mail confirmation, if you set to false, it will completely disappear the box (default is true)

Site Setting: Authentication/Registration/EmailConfirmationEnabled

The Content Snippet responsible for rendering that is the Profile/EmailConfirmation/WarningText, you can just change the text there if you need

You can access the Content Snippet by navigating to make.powerapps.com --> apps --> Portal Management 

You will be able to find both Content Snippets and Site Settings there:

OliverRodrigues_0-1606729132324.png

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Oliver Rodrigues

@OliverRodrigues Thanks for reply,

How i change font name of it? 

It seems like it's just static text.

@OliverRodrigues Hi,

Could you tell me which Profile/EmailConfirmation/WarningText is used where?

Thanks!

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, not sure what you mean here. You should have only one of that Content Snippet. You will have more than one if you have multiple websites or multiple languages, but you should always have one per each website/language combination.

that snippet is rendered as pure text so you can't add rich text/custom HTML there. If you need that you might need to add some JS customization

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,876)