Kindly guide

Best Regards,

Sumaira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sumaira , I know it's an old thread, but in case you haven't resolved yet here is an idea to your issue:

you can embed your portal as an iframe, you will need to set the x-iframe options

also would be ideal to have your entity form / web page place in a custom Page Template, so you can hide the header/footer

this post might help: https://colinvermander.com/2016/12/27/using-your-dynamics-365-portal-in-an-iframe/

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Sumaira 

What does the Existing Website mean? External websites?

If so, I don't think what you want is possible.

Sik

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sumaira , I know it's an old thread, but in case you haven't resolved yet here is an idea to your issue:

you can embed your portal as an iframe, you will need to set the x-iframe options

also would be ideal to have your entity form / web page place in a custom Page Template, so you can hide the header/footer

this post might help: https://colinvermander.com/2016/12/27/using-your-dynamics-365-portal-in-an-iframe/

------------

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

@OliverRodrigues Many thanks for getting back 

Ill try as a part of learning and open new thread if I get any questions 

Best regards, 

Sumaira 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (3,822)