Kindly guide

Best Regards,

Sumaira

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sumaira , I know it's an old thread, but in case you haven't resolved yet here is an idea to your issue:

you can embed your portal as an iframe, you will need to set the x-iframe options

also would be ideal to have your entity form / web page place in a custom Page Template, so you can hide the header/footer

this post might help: https://colinvermander.com/2016/12/27/using-your-dynamics-365-portal-in-an-iframe/

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Sumaira 

What does the Existing Website mean? External websites?

If so, I don't think what you want is possible.

Sik

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sumaira , I know it's an old thread, but in case you haven't resolved yet here is an idea to your issue:

you can embed your portal as an iframe, you will need to set the x-iframe options

also would be ideal to have your entity form / web page place in a custom Page Template, so you can hide the header/footer

this post might help: https://colinvermander.com/2016/12/27/using-your-dynamics-365-portal-in-an-iframe/

------------

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

@OliverRodrigues Many thanks for getting back 

Ill try as a part of learning and open new thread if I get any questions 

Best regards, 

Sumaira 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,831)