cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Entitlement for Power Apps per app license

Hello,

I have a question related to "Entitlement for Power Apps per app license".

This license allows for creating 2 apps and 1 PowerApps portal as a total offering.

I want to create a set of DEV, TEST and PRODUCTION environments within the company to implement a business solution using above license.

So, the question is whether I need to purchase three set of such license? to meet my requirement of setting up DEV, TEST and PRODUCTION environments. Or the license is at TENANT level which will work irrespective of number of environments we set as long as its within the offered Capacity for data store and API calls etc. for that tenant.

Any help in clarifying above query will be highly appreciated. Thanks, AR

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Entitlement for Power Apps per app license

Yes, you need to purchase at least 3 per app plan to allocate to these 3 environments accordingly.

Though, per app plan is cross tenant level, this is a capacity plan and needs to be allocated to the environment as the first step.

For more detail refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/about-powerapps-perapp

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/capacity-add-on  

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (4,287)