cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Newmayer2384
Regular Visitor

Entity List Detail View

Hi,

I created a EntityList in PowerApps Portal and inserted a javascript, so a specific field becomes an hyperlink and redirects on the click to another webpage with a form on it.

Newmayer2384_0-1626876934993.png

If the user clicks on the hyperlink he gets redirected to a contact information form.

Newmayer2384_1-1626877054674.png

Now my question is, how do I get the form auto-populated with the data from the contact record in the entity list?.

Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ArchitectMadhan
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Newmayer2384,

You need to include the record id (guid) in the Link URL as query string and that will be used in the contact form load by using the query string.

Ex: https://yourportal.powerappsportals.com/contactform?id=9245fe4a-d402-451c-b9ed-9c1a04247482

If you find my solution helpful for resolving the issue, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ArchitectMadhan
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi @Newmayer2384,

You need to include the record id (guid) in the Link URL as query string and that will be used in the contact form load by using the query string.

Ex: https://yourportal.powerappsportals.com/contactform?id=9245fe4a-d402-451c-b9ed-9c1a04247482

If you find my solution helpful for resolving the issue, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Can you share the code you used on the entity list? you need to make sure the entity form is Edit Mode (or Read-Only) and that you are passing the GUID

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Power Apps Community Call Jan. 2022 768x460.png

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, January 19th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (2,170)