Did you mean: 
AndKanPA
Resolver I
Resolver I

Entity list "FetchXML Filter"

Hello community,

how can I use FetchXML Filter?

AndKanPA_0-1602660425454.png

I can enter some fetchXML, but it is not saved.
Is somewhere an example how to use?

Thanks,
AndKan.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, is this the entity list / subgrid filter?

if yes take a look at this post: http://oliverrodrigues365.com/2020/04/26/power-apps-portals-entity-list-conditional-action/

also note that this doesn't apply for the "Create" action (if you need you can apply JS for that).. hope this helps

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

Hi, where you define the filter type, you can add a tag (adx:uiname) to specify the display name, for example:

<filter type="or" adx:uiname="my custom filter">
    <!-- conditions here -->
</filter>

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

Hi, is this the entity list / subgrid filter?

if yes take a look at this post: http://oliverrodrigues365.com/2020/04/26/power-apps-portals-entity-list-conditional-action/

also note that this doesn't apply for the "Create" action (if you need you can apply JS for that).. hope this helps

------------

Oliver Rodrigues

My screenshot is from entity list.
I see, that only <filter>...</filter> is needed there, not the whole <fetch> ...

Your link is another thing, but where interessting.

Thank you.

How can I add a name/headline for such a filter?

AndKanPA_0-1602762157810.png

Entity name as headline is not nice for endusers.

Thanks again,

AndKan

@OliverRodrigues no idea?

Cannot believe, there is no solution for this problem. This filter seems useless, if headline cannot be change in user-friendly name.

Hi, where you define the filter type, you can add a tag (adx:uiname) to specify the display name, for example:

<filter type="or" adx:uiname="my custom filter">
    <!-- conditions here -->
</filter>

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (2,875)