cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shenkx
Helper I
Helper I

Error when submitting the form

I created a basic form to use on the portal, but when I send it, the errors in the image below appear.
Any suggestion?

erro.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Shenkx 

Please check the instructions from @eugenevanstaden and confirm here. As a next step, I would suggest you disable the custom error and post a YSOD screenshot here. Adding link below 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/portals/admin/view-portal-error-log#disable-custom...

I would also recommend you check whether you have enabled appropriate table permissions? 

Hope it helps. 
------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @Shenkx 

The error is not relevant to the basic form. What is happening on the front end. Are you getting any front end message? 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

I received the following message:
An unknown failure has occurred. Error ID [457ef3c7-dd26-4c8b-b743-f3cbfd4a9bc6]

Do you know how I can fix it?

error1.png

eugenevanstaden
Helper II
Helper II

@Shenkx 

Do you have any plugins that trigger on this specific entity?

Hi @Shenkx 

Please check the instructions from @eugenevanstaden and confirm here. As a next step, I would suggest you disable the custom error and post a YSOD screenshot here. Adding link below 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/portals/admin/view-portal-error-log#disable-custom...

I would also recommend you check whether you have enabled appropriate table permissions? 

Hope it helps. 
------------

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,138)