cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nattho7
Frequent Visitor

FYI - Portal attachments not saving to 'Notes' table after PAC tool migration to new environment

Hi all,

This is just to inform anyone else that may run into this issue as I spent a few hours trying to figure it out.

(not sure if its been posted here already, I could not find any post)

Issue:

After using the PAC tool to migrate some portal configuration data from one environment to another, attachments failed to saved to the Notes table when using basic forms.

Solution:

It seems at the time of writing this, the PAC tool looks to miss one field in the 'Basic Forms' > 'Additional Settings' > 'Add Attach File' > 'Attach File Save Option'. In my case I needed to set this to 'Notes'

I hope this helps save some time for the community 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nattho7
Frequent Visitor

Solution:

It seems at the time of writing this, the PAC tool looks to miss one field in the 'Basic Forms' > 'Additional Settings' > 'Add Attach File' > 'Attach File Save Option'. In my case I needed to set this to 'Notes'

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nattho7 ,

Thank you so much for sharing.

You could use your solution as a reply and mark it.

Bset Regards,

Wearsky

Nattho7
Frequent Visitor

Solution:

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

MPP IDEAS updated 768x460.png

Ideas

Discover ideas and concepts from users like you for how to use Power Pages and take your work to the next level.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,099)