cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nattho7
Frequent Visitor

FYI - Portal attachments not saving to 'Notes' table after PAC tool migration to new environment

Hi all,

This is just to inform anyone else that may run into this issue as I spent a few hours trying to figure it out.

(not sure if its been posted here already, I could not find any post)

Issue:

After using the PAC tool to migrate some portal configuration data from one environment to another, attachments failed to saved to the Notes table when using basic forms.

Solution:

It seems at the time of writing this, the PAC tool looks to miss one field in the 'Basic Forms' > 'Additional Settings' > 'Add Attach File' > 'Attach File Save Option'. In my case I needed to set this to 'Notes'

I hope this helps save some time for the community 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nattho7
Frequent Visitor

Solution:

It seems at the time of writing this, the PAC tool looks to miss one field in the 'Basic Forms' > 'Additional Settings' > 'Add Attach File' > 'Attach File Save Option'. In my case I needed to set this to 'Notes'

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Nattho7 ,

Thank you so much for sharing.

You could use your solution as a reply and mark it.

Bset Regards,

Wearsky

Nattho7
Frequent Visitor

Solution:

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,283)