cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrushnaPawar
Regular Visitor

Fetch the product details from 4 different entities

I am designing a portal for order management. I have 4 different types product so while placing an order I need to show the particular selected product name and its price on order placement form. I am trying this using the lookup field but by default the lookup field only lookup for a single entity. Can you please suggest me any solution how can I achieve this?

1 REPLY 1
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, going back here to your data model, why would you have 4 different entities to represent a Product?

I would recommend you having a single entity to represent the Product, at least for the main properties of a product and if necessary 4 additional entities tied to the main Product Entity

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (1,615)