cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Form doesn't show all fields

I created a main form for a custom CDS entity. I created a page in my portal with a form control configured to point at that entity. When I view the page, it doesn't show all the fields. See pics attached.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Re: Form doesn't show all fields

Can you try renaming your CDS form to something else (Information2 for example)

Navigate via to your Portal Management app via make.powerapps.com --> apps --> Portal Management

locate your Entity Form record, open the record, make sure it has the correct form and tab associated

clear the cache / config and refresh the page

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

There are 2 ways of Creating a Web Page as I have understood so far. One is via The Web Page Designer and the another one is manually through the "Portal Management".

I suggest you check via "Portal Management" if you have Selected the Tab on that particular "Entity Form" that is being displayed on the "Web Page". Portal Navigation Screenshot attached for Reference.

Also check the below link and refer the NOTES mentioned. Check if your fields fall in any of those categories.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/configure/entity-forms'

Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Can you try renaming your CDS form to something else (Information2 for example)

Navigate via to your Portal Management app via make.powerapps.com --> apps --> Portal Management

locate your Entity Form record, open the record, make sure it has the correct form and tab associated

clear the cache / config and refresh the page

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks both for the help. Renaming the CDS form worked. Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Users online (9,639)