Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwham
Helper I
Helper I

Get Organisation Unique Name In Liquid

Hi,

I am trying to retrieve the 'uniquename' which appears in the developer resources alongside the organisation id.

I can successfully get the organisation id using the following in liquid

{{ request.params['orgid'] }}

Is there a way to get the organisation unique name using a similar technique? I have tried the following:

uniquename: {{ request.params['uniquename'] }} <br/>
orguniquename: {{ request.params['orguniquename'] }} <br/>
orgname: {{ request.params['orgname'] }} <br/>
name: {{ request.params['name'] }} <br/>
UniqueName: {{ request.params['UniqueName'] }} <br/>

Thanks,

G

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Gwham ,

There is no option to retrieve the unique name of the instance, only id is available in request.param object.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Soundharya
Helper III
Helper III

Are you referring to this unique name?

Soundharya_3-1641221180096.png

Hi @Gwham ,

There is no option to retrieve the unique name of the instance, only id is available in request.param object.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

@Gwham can you more details of your requirement? there might be other ways to achieve what you need

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

If you need OrgName to branch logic between Dev,Test,Prod look at Deployment Profiles in PAC CLI instead - Power Apps portals: Create deployment profile for dev/test/prod environment using Power Apps CLI

If you need OrgName to make Dataverse Web API calls back to Dataverse you won't be able to as you don't have licesned Azure AD user context on that front-end unless users are Employees who have access to that Dataverse Environment; you need to look at Portal Web API instead. Overview of portals Web API - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Yes, that's correct.

😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,439)