cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartinVargas
Helper V
Helper V

Hide option "Página principal > Perfil"

Hello community, I am working with a portal in power apps. 

In the user profile part, I would like to hide the "Pagina principal > Perfil".

MartinVargas_0-1650477757461.png

Can someone help me here? 

I would appreciate it guys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @MartinVargas 

You can do this in two ways 

1. right-click the highlighted element and inspect the element. Find the parent div and apply { display : none} 

2. Use one of my previous replies as an example. Upload a custom.css file and apply step 1. Hit save and sync config. Press Ctrl + F5 

Method 2: you can find a relevant content snippet and set the value to empty. If you want this method, pls let me know. 

Using JS is also possible. 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @MartinVargas 

You can do this in two ways 

1. right-click the highlighted element and inspect the element. Find the parent div and apply { display : none} 

2. Use one of my previous replies as an example. Upload a custom.css file and apply step 1. Hit save and sync config. Press Ctrl + F5 

Method 2: you can find a relevant content snippet and set the value to empty. If you want this method, pls let me know. 

Using JS is also possible. 

Hope it helps.

------------

If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,914)