Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pedrodecarvalh
Helper I
Helper I

Hide pages until email confirmed

Hi everyone,

I would like to hide all pages except Home and Profile until email is confirmed.

Anyone knows how to do it?

Thanks,
Pedro

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

One thing you can do is creating Web Page Access Control Rules for all your pages (besides home/profile), defining that only users with Web Role = X can view the pages.

Then when a new user is created, you don't assign the new Web Role just yet. You can wait until the Email confirmed has changed (via Workflows/Power Automate Flows) and then setting the Web Role so the users can view the Pages.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

One thing you can do is creating Web Page Access Control Rules for all your pages (besides home/profile), defining that only users with Web Role = X can view the pages.

Then when a new user is created, you don't assign the new Web Role just yet. You can wait until the Email confirmed has changed (via Workflows/Power Automate Flows) and then setting the Web Role so the users can view the Pages.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

pedrodecarvalh
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @OliverRodrigues , 

I really like that option. I was looking for some field that could show me what web role the contact currently has but i couldnt find it. Could you help me with that?

Hi @pedrodecarvalh , 

I am afraid you cant view the current web role as a field. Instead on your home page or any other page.

Possibly at the header or footer, you can add the following liquid tag which will show you what is the current web role of the users. 

{{user.roles}}  or

<span><strong>{{user.roles[0]}}<span>,&nbsp;</span>{{user.roles[1]}}</strong></span>

Output: 

ragavanrajan_0-1619559889296.png

Hope it helps. 

------------

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

secondImage

Power Apps Community Call

Please join us on Wednesday, October 20th, at 8a PDT. Come and learn from our amazing speakers!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,417)