cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seljm
Frequent Visitor

How can you edit the Power Apps Portal Profile page

Hello,

I am new to using Power Apps Portals and I was wondering how I can remove fields on the profile page such as "website" and "nickname" and add other fields. I've researched it and have found a couple of older posts; however, I have been unable to get to the point where I can edit the page. 

This is the most recent post I referenced but was unable to find the HTML markup that corresponds to the profile page or get the second solution to work.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Portals/Can-you-edit-the-Power-Apps-Portal-profile-pa...

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @seljm,

You need to modify Contact form that is called Profile Web Form. In the post that you mentioned there is a reply from @OliverRodrigues that reference that. Just follow it.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.
seljm
Frequent Visitor

Hey @OOlashyn ,

Thanks for the response. I was having issues navigating through the solutions instructions posted by @OliverRodrigues but got it to work. Thanks to both of you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,970)