cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: How to Change the Owner Field records of Contact Entity to resolve Forgot Password "unknown failure" Issue

Hi @Mira_Ghaly @OOlashyn 

Please find below the screenshot of the Contact Timeline. I can't see anything in the Email Activities section, only in Notes section I can see all the reset password mail which doesn't deliver to contact email:

Screenshot1:

Contact Notes, all reset password mailContact Notes, all reset password mail

Screenshot2:

Contact Notes&ActivitiesContact Notes&Activities

Please help me with this.

Thanks,

Amit

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: How to Change the Owner Field records of Contact Entity to resolve Forgot Password "unknown failure" Issue

@AmitSah 

Can you click on this icon to open the email record?

Mira_Ghaly_0-1594286006949.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Mira_Ghaly @OOlashyn 

Please find below Email status screenshot:

Email StatusEmail Status

Thanks,

Amit

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@AmitSah 

Please open the Mailbox of the sender

Go to Settings -> Mail box Configurations

Mira_Ghaly_0-1594294489490.png

Check this user (Sender) Mailbox 

Click on Approve Email and Test and Enable Mail Box and make sure outgoing Email Status is successful!

Mira_Ghaly_1-1594294592244.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Mira_Ghaly 

I have tried to do those changes but I am not having privileges to make those changes. So, I have asked the Admin team to make those changes.

I will post back with the status after the change.

Thanks for your response!

Thanks,

Amit

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (6,661)