cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seljm
Frequent Visitor

How to View and Edit Web Form Submission From Entity List View

Hi all,

I need to be able to view and edit a web form submission from an entity list view. When I submit a completed web form, I see the data from the submission in my list view and the option to view details; however, I don't see the option to edit and when I click "view details" it redirects to a blank web form. I'm new to Portals and am not sure what I might be doing wrong. I've included images below of my web form steps and entity list.

I created an entity (Profile_Test) and a Form (Form_Test) with three tabs. I inserted the Form_Test

Web Form 0.1.JPG

The second and third tabs are pulled from the same form with the record source listed as the results from the previous step.

Web Form 0.3.JPGI created a view titled Test Profile Submission from the same entity name

List 0.1.JPG

I selected target type as webpage and listed the redirected webpage to the page the web form is inserted (Test Page 3) and the Record ID Query String parameter name (ID).

List 0.2.JPGList 0.3.JPG

The data appears in the list view but there is no option to edit and view details directs the page to a new web form.

List 1.0.JPG

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

@Sahil this seems like an old thread

can you create a new one and add details of your issue?

thanks

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (3,475)