Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

How to get current webpage name using liquid code

Hi Experts,

I am trying to get the current webpage name using liquid code but I can find only one way i.e to get the page title using below:

{{ page.title }}

But I want to get the Page name not the title because in some case title is empty on the web page. 

Is there any way by which I can get the web page name?

Thanks,

Amit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @AmitSah ,

You can use adx_name field to get the name of the web page (like this {{page.adx_name}}). You can do it because page object is reference to web page entity in CDS and adx_name is Name field from it.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @AmitSah ,

You can use adx_name field to get the name of the web page (like this {{page.adx_name}}). You can do it because page object is reference to web page entity in CDS and adx_name is Name field from it.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi, you can use the following to get the name of the record

{{ page.adx_name }}

I personally recommend adding prefix to any custom object you might create in the Portal, so for example:

AMIT My Custom Web Page

the reason for this is to quickly and visually separate your components from OOB components.. I do this for nearly all Portal objects, you just can't do this for Web Links and a few other things

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Users online (11,855)