cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chrissie_NL

How to hide specific Sharepoint documents in Portal based on subgrid 'Documentlocations' in Model Driven App

Hi all,

Based on this https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/manage-sharepoint-documents  documentation I succesfully configured a Model-driven App view (based on the entitiy Document Locations) to display documents in a Portal which are located in a SharePoint list.

The resulting subgrid in the Portal displays all of the (related) documents as listed in the Sharepoint list. 

For a specific Portal webrole, however, I want to display only a part of these documents. To do so, I created a custom Sharepointlist-feature for named 'Extern' which in case it has the value 'Nee' it should hide the document in the Portal subgrid. This is not the case yet. See below. 

msedge_XwxgGLTDyb.png

Note: Since the subgrid based on DocumentLocations (regarding) stems from the Model-driven App, I already tried by creating a second view (and thus subgrid) whith a filter condition in the Model-driven App. This works in the Model driven App, however not in the Portal. See below

Chrissie_NL_0-1641463102565.png

Can anyone please help me to hide the specific Sharepoint documents in the Portal, stemming from the subgrid 'Documentlocations'?

1 REPLY 1
manojmane
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Chrissie_NL ,

Uncordiality at this moment we can not filter the Document sub-grid. I have also faced the same issue. But there no way to achieve this one.

Thanks,
Manoj.
If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to help others find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,734)