cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
test26
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to hide your Power Apps Portal site from anonymous users

I don't want anonymous users to see the Power Apps Portal site.
Is there a way to set the restriction so that the site of the Power Apps Portal cannot be viewed unless local authentication is completed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @test26 ,

You need to use Web Page Access Control Rules (see here). Create a access control rule with Restrict Read privileges and assign to the home web page and proper Web Role. Only authenticated users with proper Web Role will be able to access Portal after that. All others will be automatically redirected to sign in page.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @test26 ,

You need to use Web Page Access Control Rules (see here). Create a access control rule with Restrict Read privileges and assign to the home web page and proper Web Role. Only authenticated users with proper Web Role will be able to access Portal after that. All others will be automatically redirected to sign in page.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,839)