Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dhananjay_Patil
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to import dependency files in PowerApps Portal

Hello 

How can I import dependency files in PowerApps Portal

Example: In my project I have used some JavaScript libraries using CDN links, I want to down this dependencies and import into my PowerApps Portal project

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Dhananjay_Patil ,

Open Portal Management app > Web Files. Create new web file and save it. After that go to Notes tab. There you can attach your js file as a note (that's how Portals store files).

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
OOlashyn
Super User
Super User

Hi @Dhananjay_Patil ,

You can easily use CDNs in your web templates. However if you want to store files within the Portal you can use Web Files (see official docs here). One thing that you might encounter is that you cannot upload js files as attachments. There are two ways to allow this issue:

1. You allow attaching js files as notes. To do so you need to Settings>Administration>System Settings and in General tab remove js from the list of bloked file extensions. Be aware that this will allow any user to attach file with js extension.

2. You can change extension of your js file to something like .es and upload it to the system. This works if you don't change you file frequently. 

If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

Hello @OOlashyn 

From where I can upload files (JS) files in PowerApps Portal ? I have already remove JS file extension from system settings

I can only see upload option for CSS.

Hi @Dhananjay_Patil ,

Open Portal Management app > Web Files. Create new web file and save it. After that go to Notes tab. There you can attach your js file as a note (that's how Portals store files).

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,489)