I'm searching to improve the loadings for my power Portal,
It goes so slow.
Anyone know how to improve it? Or it exists any trick?
Thank you, any help is welcome.
Go to Solution.
Here are the simple tricks I use.
2. Use https://squoosh.app/ and upload your portal images and get the compressed full quality images for your portal. This is huge benefit when you have plenty of images to show.
3. Right click portal - inspect> use light house tool to see what exactly is causing slowness. You will get a significant clue where and which page can be optimised.
4. Try to use lazy loading for large entity lists.
5. Use web api instead of jQuery for bulk operations.
6. When using external libraries / referencing external libraries use minified version.
Top tip: clear cache and press ctrl + F5 this will clear most of the unwanted files.
Hope it helps.
If you like this post, give it a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users to find it.
View solution in original post
Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!
A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.
Check out the latest News & Events in the community!