cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to remove a child page link

Hi, I created a child page (New Page (1)) under services, I delete the page but still seeing the link to that child page in the Service page. 

In the portal management app, I selected the services page under web pages, selected template that says Page with Child links, open Full page template and don't see any source code to edit. Is deleting a link of a page that complicated in Portal Apps? or Am I over thinking. 

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous , 

It is usually due to the web link set not refreshed. I faced this problem too. The easiest way to fix this issue is 

1. Portal Settings > Web Links set > Select Default > Press deactivate 

In Portal studio  > do the sync configuration and browse website. 

It should definitely remove the old links and refresh the state. 

Hope it helps. 

FYI: @OliverRodrigues  has also written a very good article about this. Please have a look

http://oliverrodrigues365.com/2020/06/20/power-apps-portals-navigation-menu-showing-every-web-page/

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

For a second I was able to click on Content Page and able to see list down all the links below that I can remove but it switch back to Information. Now on every page that I try to switch to content its going back to Information instead of staying on Content Page. What should I do to edit this?

Capture.PNG

ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous , 

It is usually due to the web link set not refreshed. I faced this problem too. The easiest way to fix this issue is 

1. Portal Settings > Web Links set > Select Default > Press deactivate 

In Portal studio  > do the sync configuration and browse website. 

It should definitely remove the old links and refresh the state. 

Hope it helps. 

FYI: @OliverRodrigues  has also written a very good article about this. Please have a look

http://oliverrodrigues365.com/2020/06/20/power-apps-portals-navigation-menu-showing-every-web-page/

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, I found the New Page (1) web link under the Child Pages section of Services Page and I removed it and now I don't see that on the Services Page, But now my question is why I have two Product A Product B pages listed down here?

Capture.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (6,037)