cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
unbeatbale
Helper I
Helper I

How we can hide New folder option from the form

how to hide the below-marked attachment file option from the form?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

I don't think there is an option for that, but you can apply JS/jQuery to hide it

Unfortunately I don't have a trial with SharePoint enabled here, if you inspect the button element you should probably find an ID or Class that should be a unique identifier, so you can hide it using that.. for example if it's by class:

$(".new-folder").hide();

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

I don't think there is an option for that, but you can apply JS/jQuery to hide it

Unfortunately I don't have a trial with SharePoint enabled here, if you inspect the button element you should probably find an ID or Class that should be a unique identifier, so you can hide it using that.. for example if it's by class:

$(".new-folder").hide();

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,158)