Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newmay
Helper V
Helper V

Implicit Grant Flow Token Audience Issue

HI!

We set up the Implicit Grant Flow within the Portal Management Site Settings.

Yet when we query the token with <portal_url>/_services/auth/token we download it, debugg it on jwt.io and notice that no audience is set any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes that should be enough. And I assume you are setting client_id parameter when calling token endpoint right? If that's true I would advise you to open a ticket with MS as it looks like a bug. I will try to check if that's works on my dev portal and get back to you.

----------------------------------------------------
If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @newmay ,

Audience in the token is set from client id setting. Please make sure that you set ImplicitGrantFlow/RegisteredClientId site setting and that you are including client_id parameter in your request.

If you find this post helpful consider marking it as a solution to help others find it.

HI @OOlashyn 

I have set both ImplicitGrantFlow/RegisteredClientId/  with the value as the ID. 

And ImplicitGrandFlow/{the client id}/RedirectUri  with the portal url as value.

That should be right or?

Yes that should be enough. And I assume you are setting client_id parameter when calling token endpoint right? If that's true I would advise you to open a ticket with MS as it looks like a bug. I will try to check if that's works on my dev portal and get back to you.

Thanks! We wrote it like ClientId (as it is within the ImplicitGrandFLow). Now with Client_Id it worked...thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel Community Blog

Check out the Community Blog

Read all about the most recent blogs in the community!

Carousel News & Announcements

What's New in the Community?

Check out the latest News & Events in the community!

Users online (2,841)