Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndKanPA
Resolver I
Resolver I

Keep filter settings

Hello community,

one problem for users in portals seems, that all settings on a page like view selection and filters not kept.
After leaving and return an entity list, all settings are lost and have to be set again.

Is there a way to keep filter and view-selection?

Thank,

AndKan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pranjali
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @AndKanPA ,

This is not an available feature for portals today.

You can post and idea on the Forum.

Cheers!

Pranjali

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Pranjali
Community Support
Community Support

Hello @AndKanPA ,

This is not an available feature for portals today.

You can post and idea on the Forum.

Cheers!

Pranjali

OliverRodrigues
Super User
Super User

@AndKanPA that sounds like a great idea, please post in the idea forums, I will make sure to vote for it: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Pages Super User | MVP

Oliver Rodrigues

Fubar
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

A configurable option (could just be a checkbox) on the Entity List definition would be good (so you can keep them or not keep them depending on your scenario) - definitely have wanted to keep them before.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (2,118)