Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alwaysjai
Helper II
Helper II

Knowledge Management

Hi,

We installed customer, customer service, partner, field service portals in our development environment to check which suits our requirement also we did some development for knowledge articles. Now after we removed unwanted portals customer, customer service, partner and only left out with fs portal we have an issue. 

The error we get in Knowledge article,

The given key was not present in the dictionary. Plugin/Microsoft.Dynamics.KnowledgeManagement.PreCreateOperationKnowledgeArticle

We cannot locate this plugin or solution anywhere in our dynamics 365. Please need some help on this issue.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
ragavanrajan
Super User
Super User

Hi @alwaysjai 

Please confirm is this the

starter portal? 

I dont know what is starter portal. What we have now is power apps field service portal. We uninstalled all the other portals.

Hi @alwaysjai, Nevermind. I would suggest you take a look at the portal templates. Adding official URL for referenc

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/portals/portal-templates 

Your use case would best suits with 

1. Community portal 

2. Customer self-service portal

3. Employee self-service portal 

All you need to do is create an environment with which has D365 modules once created then you can create different portal types. 

Hope it helps. 

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

My problem is different. I need to know how to remove the Knowledge Management completely so that it does not throw any error. I dont see the Knowledge Management plugin solution in my dynamics. Or I need to find a way to Install the Knowle Management Managed solution back again. This is I cannot find the solution to download and install.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,722)