Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Liquid - Edit Power BI Dashboard Height/Width

Hello,

I've successfully added my liquid tag power bi visual to my Power Apps Portal.

However I cannot edit the height and width of the iframe that the PowerBI is sitting on. The dashboard shows up fully on one screen in my Power BI Service page. However it is cut off in the actual Portal site so it compromises by using a scroll bar to reach the latter half of the visual. This is not appealing and I wanted to resize the height of the iframe so that it shows the visual fully. I do not know how to use Liquid tags and don't have a Shopify account.

Please let me know if there's a way to change the tag so that the visual shows completely on one screen.

Best Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Liquid - Edit Power BI Dashboard Height/Width

Hi @shawnaby ,

Do you want to resize the Width and Height property of Power BI Dashboard within your Portal using Liquid template?

If you want to resize the Width and Height property of Power BI Dashboard within your Portal using Liquid template, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Currently, there is no Height or Width attribute supported within the Power BI Liquid tag. If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

As an alternative solution, you could add a Section component within your web page, then type your Power BI tag within the this section as below:

1.JPG

then you could control the Width and Height property of this section part through HTML style to resize your Power BI Dashboard.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shawnaby ,

Do you want to resize the Width and Height property of Power BI Dashboard within your Portal using Liquid template?

If you want to resize the Width and Height property of Power BI Dashboard within your Portal using Liquid template, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Currently, there is no Height or Width attribute supported within the Power BI Liquid tag. If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

As an alternative solution, you could add a Section component within your web page, then type your Power BI tag within the this section as below:

1.JPG

then you could control the Width and Height property of this section part through HTML style to resize your Power BI Dashboard.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This solution is not working, not able to control width.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (6,417)