cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aberson1
Frequent Visitor

Liquid for user account not working

Hello,
I need to get the website associated with the current portal user. How do i access the account information for website that has been associated with the current user.
Currently i am using this but it is giving an error.
        {% assign entity_logical_name = 'account' %}
        {% assign account = entities[entity_logical_name][request.params.accountid] %}
        {% if account %}
          {{ account.websiteurl }}
        {% endif %}
      {% else %}
3 REPLIES 3
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@aberson1  could you share more details with your requirement? so we can reproduce your issue.

Sik

Hi,
please share some screenshot and more details on the issue.

Thanks
OliverRodrigues
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @aberson1, I know it's an old thread, but in case you haven't resolved yet here is an idea to your issue:

do you have a lookup for website in your account entity is that it? 

if so I believe it would be a custom attribute and would have a prefix.. for example new_ or cre0XXX_ something like that

can you expand a bit more your requirement, it doesn't sound to me very common to have a website lookup associated to the account record.. perhaps if you explain a bit more will help us to understand your issue better

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Power Apps Portals Super User

Oliver Rodrigues

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (36,696)